Any way to lookup a ticket online?
Talking333

I received my order of a iPhone Pro 13 today, and it was clear that during the shipment process the package was tampered with. I received an empty iPhone box with a charger inside of it. I waited to get on with a representative and was told a ticket was created, and was provided a ticket number and told it would take between 2-5 days to hear any next steps. Since its a lot of money involved, I was hoping there would be a way for me to monitor this ticket online and communicate with Verizon about it online. Is there no way to do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any way to lookup a ticket online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to read about what happened with your order. Shopping for a new device is exciting, and I can only imagine what you felt getting an empty box. The tickets that we file in these circumstances cannot be checked online. We have an internal system that has to be used. If the ticket was just filed today, you can reach back out here and we can check for any updates. What do you think?  ~Roger

0 Likes
Talking333

Correct, the ticket was just filed today. I'd be happy to communicate here on this thread or in private msgs, if I should keep the ticket number private.

0 Likes
Talking333

Hi @vzw_customer_support , it's been 2 days since an empty box was delivered to me, is it appropriate to check on the status of this ticket yet? Please let me know if I can add the ticket number here or if it should be done via private msgs. 

It's quite important to get this resolved as its a lot of money and more importantly my current phone is barely functional.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Talking333, I have just sent a Private Note, can you please reply so we can authenticate your account.

-Santo

0 Likes