Can Voice Mail envelope info be skipped on Iphone 13???

When picking up my voicemail the envelope information always comes on first.  This never used to happen and honestly it is very annoying and a waste of time.   The directions I have come across are not correct as there seems to be no option.     

The 2nd issue is that I always have to press the "1" to get to my mailbox and then put in my passcode.  I know there is a shorter way to do this.  Anyone know how to reset this feature?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can Voice Mail envelope info be skipped on Iphone 13???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us! In regard to the Voicemail envelope option, you may be able to locate changes for this in the Administrative options when dialing in to your Voicemail.
Alternatively, you can always use the Visual Voicemail, which can be located in the Phone app on the device. *Aly

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can Voice Mail envelope info be skipped on Iphone 13???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us! In regard to the Voicemail envelope option, you may be able to locate changes for this in the Administrative options when dialing in to your Voicemail.
Alternatively, you can always use the Visual Voicemail, which can be located in the Phone app on the device. *Aly

0 Likes