Cell tower problems
Blove22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Today me and thousands of customer had problems with our service as yall cell towers was down, it was making lots of sad as we was posting posts about it on social media today, I have not quite had service with yall for a month and had cell tower problems with my service today as the signal bar strength was going down lower and lower instead of staying up the way it suppose to, well long story short, yall is gonna lose me cause I've ordered new phone service elsewhere where I hope to not have cell tower problems at, Verizon cell tower problems is nto the one when problems always occur and make mine and others service not work, to me Verizon is a all time thing of cell tower problems, and to make matters worse, whether or not the phone can be returned or not that I have, I am gonna return it whether it can or not and I meant it, it is an Apple phone, my new phone through a different wireless carrier will be an Android like an Samsung device instead and not Apple this time, why do yall cell towers always have problems and make me and others sad at yall for that and be wanting to switch wireless carriers and try a different one to see if they are going to be better than Verizon Wireless, yall better step ya cell towers up if you wanna retain customers so that they won't make a complaint about yall, including me as well ok, yeah I am going to a different carrier whether I can or not, it is up to me if I want to, and I want my service cancelled with yall when I do go to a different carrier, sadly I cannot port/transfer my number as I had did a port/transfer request the other day as my order was delayed of the other wireless carrier that I was gonna port/transfer it over to as I had a transfer PIN and all to do it, so a new number is having to be on new device through other carrier than I am going to and giving up yall Verizon Wireless, yall are losing me as a customer and I meant it, and whether the phone can't be return, Ia m going to try and return it even if it has to be returned to warehouse and not in store as it could not be returned in store the other day when they tried to, yeah it sure is gonna be returned to yall so that I do not get charged for it by me returning it and cancelling my service with you guys as I had cellphone service/issues today as my experience is not a good one at all, Verizon gotta do better than that if they wanna keep me  as a customer but not happening, that I do know. Verizon is terrible to me, 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell tower problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sending a Private Message

*Heather

0 Likes
Re: Cell tower problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon does have a 30 day return policy. If a phone is returned outside that period then no credits/refunds are issued, even if the phone is shipped back. This is stated in the terms and conditions that you agreed to at time of purchase. If you live in area with Marginal coverage then exceptions can be made. We would first try to correct the issue before granting any policy over rides. We do want to make sure you have a connection that can be relied on. Please let us know if you would like for us to trouble shoot your service issues. We are always here, and happy to help.

*Heather

0 Likes