Declining signal quality/service
SN217

I’ve had Verizon for over ten years, and the signal/service has declined so much in the past few months that my boss has told me I have to get another service because it’s affecting my job. No matter how many bars I have, I can’t log into any meetings on my phone. More and more often, my PHONE SERVICE is nonexistent because of no internet signal. I will check an email and try to pull up an attachment, but I’m told, “no signal.” I haven’t gone over my internet allotment, so what is the problem?!? I can't use bad words here, but seriously?! I'm going to lose my job over cruddy service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Declining signal quality/service
SN217

I would also like to point out that when I needed Verizon to send the verification code to my phone to submit this, it took FOREVER for my phone to be able to pull up the text link that Verizon sent. This is not the service I signed a contract for and it is getting absolutely ridiculous. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for reaching out to us today here on social media. We're happy to look into any service issues you're having, so I can review the area with you what city and state are you currenlty located in?

*Gen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to take a closer look into the service concerns with you. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Gen

0 Likes
MoonHar3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem. Last year with 5G is was good. For over a decade with Verizon and several phones I had excellent coverage. Now.... nothing. Zilch. Nada. No bars. This is absurd. And a canned response isn't what we want. Why isn't verizon addressing or responding to this? The comments are all over with all phones. Why is there no service most of the time now? 

I'm looking to switch companies for someone who actually has cell service for my cell phone. 

0 Likes
MoonHar3
Enthusiast - Level 2

And yes... me too. I work in Nuclear. I need to be available and not just have Wifi so other Apple phones can text me. 

0 Likes