Do not believe Verizon when they give you a "Deliver by date."
mlm17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 9/19. Still stuck at "delivery date will be updated soon" although I was originally promised a delivery date by 10/1. It changed sometime last week. Spoke with an agent today that said those dates are estimates, & may be delayed due to product availability. If they are not sure if they can fulfill the order by a certain date then they shouldn't give a delivery date at all. Will order next time directly from Apple or just change all 5 of my lines to a different carrier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Do not believe Verizon when they give you a "Deliver by date."
mr_riggsie

I'm literally in the same boat. I even called for the last 4 days and was "assured" that it would be here by 1 October. Just got done with a combat cycle and was really hoping to go on a trip and go to a wedding with the new camera. Was so excited for this. I even ordered the more expensive 1TB option because the system said it would be here the fastest. Then I find out that people that didn't preorder this phone already have it. Kinda crazy. Makes me feel like Verizon does not care about its existing customers, despite their commercials. If you preorder something, you'd think you'd be a priority? I bet they think that because we are already committed, they can just do "whatever". This is more than upsetting. Really wish I had this for for this trip... And for this exercise that I have all next week. 

0 Likes
Re: Do not believe Verizon when they give you a "Deliver by date."
Kema217

Why is Verizon steady lying to us? Online estimated delivery date is October but Apple specifically states November, I was debating and ordered mines on the 24th Verizon gave me an delivery date of October 8th, Xfinity Mobile delivery date would’ve been November also like Apple, so I chose to keep Verizon, now my estimated delivery date is blank, Verizon know good darn wells these phones not gonna ship in October so please stop fooling us, as of know mines say estimated ship on the 8th representative Fed me the same lie, so I’ll see but I doubt it seriously.

0 Likes