File complaint to Verizon Corporate
mduncan007

I’m trying to navigate Verizon’s proper channels for filing a complaint. I pre-ordered the new IPhone 13 in September in store. There was an issue with the shipping address and they could not cancel the order in store. We called customer service while in store and it was a very lengthy process. The customer representative had a very old computer (Verizon issued) that was not working properly to allow her to cancel the order and reorder with correct shipping address. 30 minutes later it was finally complete and the phone was going to ship in two weeks - October 2nd. The date came and went and no phone. I went into the store to find out what the issue was and there was no reorder done. I had to reorder the phone that day and now it’s Oct 24th- still know new phone because it’s on back order for at least another three weeks. In trying to file a complaint I’ve gone into store where they directed me to call in to customer service. I have had two phone calls with customer service who have tried to help me find where to make a formal complaint to corporate snd both of them have struggled finding it in the Verizon website stating “I apologize I’m also having trouble figuring this out”. I want to file a complaint to corporate letting them know 1. The preorder that is now back order is not acceptable and 2. Your own employees need better technology to do their jobs and it needs to be easier for customer service employees to be able to actually help employees when they have a complaint. This process needs to be looked at to address the difficulty others have in trying to navigate Verizon’s systems and processes. It should not be this difficult. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: File complaint to Verizon Corporate
VerizonBuyer

Let us all know when you find out, I need to file a complaint also. We purchased 4 iPhone 13's and traded in 4 iPhone XR's. We were promised $800 per phone trade in. Mailed in the 4 phones WITH the Verizon prepaid label, got delivery confirmation from UPS, and yet Verizon is not showing we've traded in our phones yet. That's right - Verizon has had our 4 iPhone XR's since October 12th and as of today, are not showing we've traded them in, not giving us any credit, etc. When I call customer service after being on hold for 30-45 minutes, the person on the other line (who barely speaks English) tells me to wait. FRUSTRATING!!

0 Likes