Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fios account doesn't show router registered
amitulips

I recently bought Fios for my home internet. I installed the router and now I'm connected to internet but the account doesnt work. When I loggin to Fios website a page pops up that says: "Congrats! You're now ready to enjoy Fios!" and there is a "Done" button at the end and when I click on that same page reload. 

(I tried different browser, clearing cache,... nothing worked)

When I login the Fios app it says setup your Router with easy step-by-step instruction. When I click on that. Same page pops up says "Congrats! You're now ready to enjoy Fios!" and when you go back in the app again it says setup your Router. 

(tried to delete and reinstall the app, didn't work)

ITS SUPER FRUSTRATING!! Its a very simple thing don't know why Verizon can't fix it. When I chatted with Fios team they couldn't figure out and at last their answer was "Why you need to manage your account, if it's connected!!!!"

I guess customers have right to see detail of their account, Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Fios account doesn't show router registered
jav6
Leader

@amitulips wrote:

I recently bought Fios for my home internet. I installed the router and now I'm connected to internet but the account doesnt work. When I loggin to Fios website a page pops up that says: "Congrats! You're now ready to enjoy Fios!" and there is a "Done" button at the end and when I click on that same page reload. 

(I tried different browser, clearing cache,... nothing worked)

When I login the Fios app it says setup your Router with easy step-by-step instruction. When I click on that. Same page pops up says "Congrats! You're now ready to enjoy Fios!" and when you go back in the app again it says setup your Router. 

(tried to delete and reinstall the app, didn't work)

ITS SUPER FRUSTRATING!! Its a very simple thing don't know why Verizon can't fix it. When I chatted with Fios team they couldn't figure out and at last their answer was "Why you need to manage your account, if it's connected!!!!"

I guess customers have right to see detail of their account, Verizon!

This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum, not for Verizon FIOS.  Have you posted on the Verizon FIOS forum at https://forums.verizon.com ?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes