Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get a supervisor/ manager to call me back? iPhone 13 pro preorder issue - Verizon messed up my address
hayday

I have been on phone calls with Verizon customer care since yesterday for a total of about 6 hours, and I still have not had my issue resolved. A supervisor was supposed to call me at about 11:00 AM CDT, this was after calling since 8:00 AM CDT. The employee from customer care (R**- name redacted for privacy) was finally getting a supervisor to call me, but when they called back no one said anything on the other line. They tried 3 times to call me and each time no one said anything and then hung up. I am now on hold again and no one will get me through to a supervisor. 53 minutes have passed so far. 

Long story short. I preordered 2 iphone 13 pros on 9/17/21. Verizon put an incorrect address on my shipping label. It was not delivered on release date. iphones are now being shipped back to verizon even though I was assured yesterday by D***, supoosedly a manager, that that would not happen.  

So, how do I get a manager to call me?

0 Likes
Re: How do I get a supervisor/ manager to call me back? iPhone 13 pro preorder issue - Verizon messed up my address
Lele5833

They go this regularly. I don’t get how it doesn’t pull our address from our account. They did this to me last time even though I typed in the correct address. This time it says r I stead of dr and then just gives apt number. Still waiting on my order though so can’t tell you if it will get to me 

0 Likes