Iphone 13 upgrade will not activate
Hljc1002
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upgraded my iPhone 11 to an iPhone 13 today. Activation would not complete and now neither my old 11 nor my new 13 has cellular service. I spent hours on the phone with 5 different customer support/tech agents who can not fix the problem. They say I just have to wait 24 hours. One person told me she would call back in 30 minutes and then never returned my call. The last two of these individuals told me this is a nationwide issue they've experienced all day. (The first two people I spoke with had no idea why my phone wouldn't activate and were absolutely no help at all) All Verizon had to do was communicate that activation was not possible at this time and this headache could be completely avoided. However now I'm stuck with two phones that do not work and apparently no real means of resolution.  

Labels (1)
Re: Iphone 13 upgrade will not activate
PatP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having a similar problem with a new i phone 13. I activated it with apple as instructed but the could not activate on Verizon so far. Im working with the Chat person at the moment.

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 13 upgrade will not activate
PatP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

So if you have Verizon there is a whole additional layer of activation just fyi.

0 Likes