Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Issues ordering phone, payment declined, system issues
MrsH1

At the end of Jan, 2022 I orderded an iphone 13 promax with a wireless charger online via the upgrade my line option. It got "lost" by UPS and never arrived. This was after verizon declined the payment method 3 times. I called my credit card company and there was no issue, they were not holding the up the payment. I called customer service, they made a claim with UPS and made a new order to replace my old order that was lost in transit, this occured on feb 3rd. Multiple payment methods were declined by verizon multiple times. I check with the card companies, they confirm this. On feb 3rd, I entered a new payment method and even took a screenshot of the confirmation, but when I call in the recording says to reenter payment method. I called back on feb 4th and got conflicting information about the status of my payment from customer support and was told there is no confirmation number for payement in your system that can be provided to a customer. I recieved no email like I did the first time for anything. I had customer service validate the email address on the account today. I have spent hours on the phone with customer service just trying to get them to put the phone I made a payment on already- confirmed today by verizon and by the credit card company- in the mail. But then was told the order was hung for terms and conditions, this is incorrect also bc these had to be signed at the time I updated payment or the order would not go through.  So I paid repeatedly for a phone that I also signed the terms and conditons for repeatedly,  that verizon won't mail to me and keeps telling me various bunk reasons why the payment wasn't accepted, the agreement isn't signed, it's hung in the system, etc. Can someone please just send me the phone I have ordered 2 time and resubmitted payment on over 7 times? I have been a verizon customer for years and I have never had this much trouble. I eve offered to pick up the phoen at a store 45 minutes from my house to avoid mail issues.  Customer service, the website, and sales all seem to have different information. Why? This is bad business and I am a loyal customer. Coverage area alone is not enough to sustain your customer base, where is the customer service? Better yet where is my phone? 

0 Likes
Re: Issues ordering phone, payment declined, system issues
Genenis1

Payment declined issue 

0 Likes
Re: Issues ordering phone, payment declined, system issues
wandaclem76

Did you ever get this sorted out? Because the same exact thing happened to me when trying to order an iPhone 13. All of a sudden Apple Pay wasn’t available and it would decline any card I added. So now my orders are just stuck in limbo and no one knows what in the world to do. I’ve spent days on the phone with them

0 Likes