Re: Missing iPhone 13 Pro in Preorder
hannvict
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dang, I am so sorry! I only received 1 tracking number from Fedex and the second Verizon representative I spoke to said that the phone was not shipped because they did not have my unit number, even though my screen protector and case was delivered and had the same tracking number as the iPhone. The second representative said they would place an order as soon as the return confirmation was sent out, but when I got that notification I did not see an order place. I ended up talking to a third representative and they found that there was no order place after the return was completed, so they were able to put in an order for me for early November which is fine because my current phone still works and it isn't urgent. I think the supply chain issues and employee shortage are really messing up the delivery system as companies like UPS, Fedex, and even amazon are scrambling to get deliveries out in a reasonable timeframe. This is most likely going to be the case throughout the holiday season, which I think will be much worse then.

0 Likes