Not how you treat a loyal customer
EKuhn

I ordered 2 Iphone 13 pro's on November 30th, 2021 through a live chat with an agent. The agent said that I was to get the best deal with 800 off with a trade in and upgrade to unlimited and the phones were set to ship on December 28th, 2021. I agreed to the terms and entered my account information. Come to find out 3 weeks later, all lines were in fact entered incorrectly. Had the problems address and corrected on the phone in about an hour of chatting. When it comes time for my phones to ship, there is a hold on my account. The payment information was not on my order for some reason. I tried to enter my credit card number and it would not go in. Tried a couple times and it came up with a number that I must call. This took place on December 31st 2021. I contact the financial department and spoke to financial aid department and they said my order needed to be cancelled and I would have to place it again today (January 3rd, 2022). These phones are now backordered to the 11th of February (Over 2 months after the initial order date). I was unable to update an order due to inadequate payment system through Verizon and now I am being punished for terrible service. To top all of this, once the order was placed for the second time, the representative from Verizon hung up on me immediately and I never received a call back or anything. I have been a customer with Verizon for over 3 years and deserve better. I should be compensated in some way. I would like to receive my phone soon due to me already waiting the appropriate and fair amount of time needed. This is truly unacceptable and a terrible way to do business. I am considering cancelling my orders and seeking service elsewhere. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not how you treat a loyal customer
mbolster31685
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to know how you actually got to financial services?  I have not been able to get through to anyone.  But they did get the first bill already for the 28th of December and now they say they need $938 on 01/06

0 Likes