Online current sale in Sep 2022 - iPhone13 Pro Max - is giving 2 promotions. But Billing shows only one. Why?
verizbee

https://www.verizon.com  - online purchase for iPhone 13 Pro Max gives me both promotions 

(1) Special pricing of 256 GB (above mentioned) device for $17.77 per month for 36 months  ($460.00 discount over 36 months)

(2) Trade-in price for a Google Pixel 6A device = $200

Customer Service (and the Bill) – tell me I get only the first promotion.

But Verizon website gives options for both promotions - toa  prospective customer.

And Verizon website congratulates  me – for both promotions (460+200)

But Customer Services (Billing) dont agree with Verizon website (stacking of) promotions.

Can someone from Verizon shed some light - for this non-compatibility internally ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Online current sale in Sep 2022 - iPhone13 Pro Max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have different promotions in our stores, customer care, online, indirect stores, etc.

Thank you for contacting Verizon Social Media Team. 

>Cintya

0 Likes
verizbee

I am confused.....

Are you saying the Verizon website published (sale) promotions will not be honored by Verizon Customer Services and Verizon Billing teams ??

0 Likes
verizbee

I have preserved the screenshots of the Verizon website for my transactions. 

I understand the customers have no facility to send emails to customer services. 

How i wish we had the facility of adding an attachment (Microsoft Word document) in this forum , that lists the screenshots showing the stack of both promotions being accepted  by the Verizon website ! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist.

*Anna

0 Likes