Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online current sale in Sep 2022 - iPhone13 Pro Max - is giving 2 promotions. But Billing shows only one. Why?
verizbee

https://www.verizon.com  - online purchase for iPhone 13 Pro Max gives me both promotions 

(1) Special pricing of 256 GB (above mentioned) device for $17.77 per month for 36 months  ($460.00 discount over 36 months)

(2) Trade-in price for a Google Pixel 6A device = $200

Customer Service (and the Bill) – tell me I get only the first promotion.

But Verizon website gives options for both promotions - toa  prospective customer.

And Verizon website congratulates  me – for both promotions (460+200)

But Customer Services (Billing) dont agree with Verizon website (stacking of) promotions.

Can someone from Verizon shed some light - for this non-compatibility internally ?

0 Likes
Re: Online current sale in Sep 2022 - iPhone13 Pro Max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We have different promotions in our stores, customer care, online, indirect stores, etc.

Thank you for contacting Verizon Social Media Team. 

>Cintya

0 Likes
verizbee

I am confused.....

Are you saying the Verizon website published (sale) promotions will not be honored by Verizon Customer Services and Verizon Billing teams ??

0 Likes
verizbee

I have preserved the screenshots of the Verizon website for my transactions. 

I understand the customers have no facility to send emails to customer services. 

How i wish we had the facility of adding an attachment (Microsoft Word document) in this forum , that lists the screenshots showing the stack of both promotions being accepted  by the Verizon website ! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist.

*Anna

0 Likes