Order Canceled, NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO HELP
NEPTUNESBABYDOLL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed an order to upgrade one of the phones on my plan, an iPhone 12, to an iPhone 13 Pro. I ordered Alpine Green and immediately realized that’s not the color we wanted. I canceled the order. It’s still showing there is a trade-in in process. I was told be one of 5 reps I spoke with today that canceling the order canceled everything, including the trade-in. Still waiting to see if that’s true… Plus the phone is on back order.

But as I of right now, that line I’m trying to upgrade says I can’t do anything until 2025. It also says “Device payment buyout not available until 5/31/2022. Only a refund or exchange can be processed to change devices.” Which one is correct? And besides that - I WON’T HAVE A PHONE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE THE PHONE, THE ORDER WAS CANCELED!

It’s 2022. You can’t tell me that there is no way to quickly resolve this issue? Every rep I’ve talked to says something different.

I see I’m not the only person that has had this issue. I’ll probably take this issue to my AGs office to make a compliant, as well as the BBB. This is ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order Canceled, NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO HELP
NEPTUNESBABYDOLL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will also add:

I currently 2 open tickets regarding the cancellation:

MR-1058082288, MR-1050049394

But I also have another ticket open because I’m being told that the XR I bought in 2020 and is paid off (I bought it directly from Apple) is locked. Verizon has a 60 day device locking period even if it comes unlocked. After 60 days, the lock is supposed to disappear. They’re telling me the phone is locked. I’m no math wizard, but from 2020 to 2022 is well over that 60 days…and yet they show it’s locked? The phone says otherwise. Ticket MR-1047942113

0 Likes