Order STILL on hold after accepting terms and conditions
logsa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been on the phone and on chat with customer service for this persistent issue daily. Nobody is helping. My order still says it's on hold after I have already accepted terms and conditions. They said that it's because of backorder, but today is the last day to accept the terms (which I've done!) or my order will be canceled. Furthermore, the trade in has been initiated already and I have until the 15th to return it...but meanwhile the order is on hold! It won't let me accept the terms and conditions. I've seen in other forum threads that this is a current issue and that it should have been escalated to management.

Labels (1)
Re: Order STILL on hold after accepting terms and conditions
MontanaJoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the exact same issue. I called and was told that it “should be fine” because it’s showing I accepted the T&C within the system the customer service rep has access to, but was told to call back the day before the deadline if it hasn’t gone away. That’s not reassuring because it’s still showing that my order is on hold when I check the status on my app and the Verizon website. 

Verizon, please respond to us. 

Re: Order STILL on hold after accepting terms and conditions
KC_1328
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Did anyone get their order status changed or shipped ? My Order is still on hold and no one in VZ is able to help except that they are saying it is good on their end.

0 Likes