Order on hold - impossible to update payment
maqsud1233
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a 13 Pro Max and a 13 on 12/22. Got an email saying the order was put on hold and to update the payment method. I follow the link, put in my last 4 SSN, and get an error method "unable to connect you, please call ..." I try live chat, they send me the same link, doesn't work. I call the number, they tell me to go in-store to update the payment method. I go in store wait 1 hour to speak to a nice lady, who tells me they can't update my order. She does call someone from Verizon who is able to take my card number manually. The 13 is sent, but the 13 pro max is still showing its on hold!!

I called and explained my situation and they've been on the phone with me for over an hour at this point trying to find someone to take my money! WHAT IS GOING ON??

Labels (1)
Re: Order on hold - impossible to update payment
Lonk

Did this ever get resolved for you? I'm have the same issue with the iPhone 14 Pro Max.

0 Likes
kevinsmahaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same exact issue with my 14 pro max. Everyone I talk to says to cancel the order and start a new one but then my estimated delivery date will increase by two weeks if I do that. I can't believe this is such an issue I just want them to take my money.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, kevinsmahaj. It's always exciting to upgrade, so I understand wanting to pay easily without delay. We can take a closer look. Please check your private messages for further info. -Tracy

0 Likes
kevinsmahaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't be fooled by this response by Verizon support. They told me the same thing the other 10 people did. This problem is apparently unsolvable by them and the only way around it is to cancel the order and re submit a new one. I made an appointment to go in person to store and see what they can do.

I want to state that I have had a very pleasant experience with Verizon customer support until this issue. This is absolutely insane.

Tommyparod10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem with my 15 pro order. I ordered on 9/20, and today on 10/9 i am unable to update my payment method.

EHarris925
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me with my 15 pro max. They ended up making me cancel my order (which was supposed to ship by now) and now nobody I talk to can tell me when my phone will be shipping even after telling me they put in a “jump the line request” so I wouldn’t miss the original delivery date. I was left with no answers other than “the iPhone 15’s are on a first come first serve basis” as if I didn’t place my original order weeks ago. Seriously considering switching to AT&T. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read about the issue with your order. We're here to help. Was another order processed when the first one was canceled? ~Peter

0 Likes
EHarris925
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes,they canceled my original order and had me place a new one after telling me that they will use the “jump the line” so I don’t lose my spot for the original order but it would have shipped by now and I’m completely in the wind now as to when my phone will arrive. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the additional details you've shared, EHarris925. We'd like to take a closer look at your account to help find out what's going on with your order. We'll be sending a Private Note to better assist.

~Izzy

0 Likes