Phone not delivered
Jhey1003

Upgraded my phone to an I phone mini on 4/14. I also bought an apple watch, a phone case, screen protector and wireless charger. I received the watch within a few days and nothing else. I called verizon and they said that the other items would ship as they come in.  On 5/25 I received 2 phone cases, and the screen protector. I call verizon again, they say the phone and wireless charger should be together and will come by the end of the day. The next day 5/26, I get just the wireless charger. I call verizon again. They said that it will be shipped on 5/27. 6/1 rolls around still no phone, no email or update. Calk verizon again, they now say that it should be shipped on 6/3. I still do not have the phone and I have called 5 times. Now they are saying that it was shipped to my father's address, except every other shipment came here. When I track the order it says it was delivered, but when I check the order status it says that it was partially delivered and there is no tracking information for shipment 3. I am beyond livid at this point and no one has helped me or gotten back to me. This is ridiculous! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone not delivered
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jhey1003,

This is never the experience we want to deliver especially when it comes to purchasing and receiving new equipment. We'd be happy to assist and review this matter fully. Please send us a Private Message.

-Mark

0 Likes
Jhey1003

How do I do that? Every chat option that I have used has been absolutely no help.  Now...three months later. Still no phone, no email, no update. They say that they have issued a refund, but I have yet to see it. I will not repurchase a phone until I get the refund, nor can I set up my apple watch that I have been paying for. I may return that as well and cancel verizon altogether. Customer service has done nothing but give me the runaround and not one solution. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to ensure your concerns are reviewed and resolved. We'd be happy to assist and review this matter. Please send us a Private Message.

-Carter

0 Likes