Poor cell service in home
Keiko233

I have spent over 4 hours with technical support about poor cell phone service in my home. I live in a city, not a rural area. I have been a customer for many years and lived in the same house. I have had good service up until about 4 months ago. They keep saying it’s the phone. My phone works fine everywhere else except on my street and home. 
Finally, they admitted that my signal is fair and they can’t do anything about it. Terrible. They continue to bill me over 300 dollars a month for a phone that doesn’t work while at home. My only option is to find another carrier and pay the balance off on my phone which is a lot of money. 
Terrible service. Do not get. They have too many users and not enough cell phone towers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor cell service in home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Keiko233. We are very sorry to hear about the signal issues that have come up. We certainly want to ensure that we help with this in every way that we can. How far would you say that you are in need of traveling from your home to begin to see that the service has improved? Can you please describe what happens when you make a call, send a text message, and use data without the aid of Wi-Fi while you are in your home? 

-Brett

0 Likes
LisaLPharmD

I am experiencing this same issue since upgrading to a new phone with 5G. The phone only works upstairs in one room of the house. I cannot hear anyone if I am in any other room, calls are constantly dropped, and if I try to call out it says, “call failed.” I am a healthcare professional who is on call for work very often. Missing valuable calls and not being able to communicate with those ordering stat procedures is a massive problem and it is affecting patients. Is there any option besides switching service to another company?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about any trouble with your connection at home. We know being connected can be critically important. We will definitely be happy to help by looking into this and see if we can find any options that will improve your experience. We'll send you a private note that you can use to proceed to troubleshooting with us.

- Henry

0 Likes