Poor reception only at work iPhone 13
robynw213
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am on my 3rd IPhone 13, same issue: When I am at work & on the phone, I can only hear people occasionally.  People on the other end can hear me just fine.  Reception goes in & out & it crackles. I have walked out of the building & still have the reception issue. Once I get in my car & drive away, the issue is resolved. I have spent over 24 hours throughout the last 3 weeks on the phone or messaging Verizon regarding the issue.  It's not the phone since I'm on #3. My iPhone 10 worked just fine. I've changed settings to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm to the point where I may change carriers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Poor reception only at work iPhone 13
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robynw213, thank you for sharing this information. We are sorry to hear about the troubles with your calling connection at your work location. There are many factors outside of Verizon’s control that can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. We would recommend that you enable Wi-Fi Calling to help enhance your indoor coverage experience where you may need it most. Please follow this link  https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-204165/ to view the steps on how to enable this feature. 

-Sylvia

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be sad if you left us, Robynw213. I would love to help in any way I can. I know you rely on your signal to work. Is this only in the building? Is anyone else having this issue? Do you make phone calls just fine outside the building? Please elaborate and tell me more. 

-Amber

0 Likes
robynw213
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, Amber-

The phone is fine anywhere except in my office.  The other people I work with have T-Mobile, no issues for them. I have to be a little bit away from the office to get clear reception. I've walked around the parking lot to see if that helps; it does not.  My phone does fine once I'm in my car, driving away

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robynw213, thank you for sharing this information. We are sorry to hear about the troubles with your calling connection at your work location. There are many factors outside of Verizon’s control that can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. We would recommend that you enable Wi-Fi Calling to help enhance your indoor coverage experience where you may need it most. Please follow this link  https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-204165/ to view the steps on how to enable this feature. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes