Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promotional Credit Not Applied
H-L

I have spent hours on chats with Verizon reps about this but it is STILL not resolved. We are waiting for the $800 promotional credit for our new iPhone 13 to be applied to our account. We received the new phone in July and sent back the old one. UPS tracking confirms our old phone was sent to the Verizon Returns Center in Fort Worth at the end of July. I have reached out to Verizon several times and have been told they are "taking care of it" for me but it still isn't done. Each time I reach out, I spend literal hours giving them the same information over and over again. It's SO frustrating! Next month our bill jumps more than $100 because Verizon is making us pay for the phone they said we would get for free. Unreal!

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Credit Not Applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

H-L,

Being charged for something that was supposed to be free certainly isn't okay. We want to get to the bottom of that and make sure we figure out what happened to that phone and why your credits for that haven't started. So we can do so I've sent you a private message. Please reply there when you can so we can help. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Credit Not Applied
H-L

BIG shout out to the Community team for quickly resolving my issue! Thank you!

0 Likes