SOS only
Tahoe94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since I upgraded to version 16 I can only get SOS only service. I’m not happy paying for service I’m not getting. 

Labels (1)
Re: SOS only
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to learn about what happened since updating your software! You can turn off the SOS feature at this link: http://spr.ly/6602MVdUk I also see that you posted 2 days ago. Has everything been resolved? 

-Jordan

0 Likes
Tahoe94
Enthusiast - Level 1

No it didn't help. I'm paying for service I'm not getting. I had to download an app in order to communicate with family while at work. I work just 1/4 mile from I-95 with lots of shopping all around. I'm about to switch carriers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing those details, Tahoe94. From what you have described, so far, this sounds to be a SIM issue. You should have received a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can look further into this issue with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
jmblind
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue, please help as this is beyond frustrating and I can't use my phone at all!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure my service is working properly is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me what happens when you attempt to pull the sim card out while powered off?

-Rodney

0 Likes
Samber
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing is happening to my phone. And I’ve been loyal to version. Can we get this fixed ? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. Please send us a PM/DM so we can assist with your service concern. We are happy to help, as we know the importance of having reliable and stable service.

*Heather

0 Likes
Ssong84
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I am having issues with my new IPhone 14. It says SOS only. What can I do?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi, Ssong84. Thanks for contacting Verizon Social Media. I'll be delighted to assist you with any question or doubt. Please, contact us through Facebook or Twitter, for a personal assistance.

>Apollo

0 Likes