Someone stole my phone from UPS
anastasiamyers

I will NEVER order a phone ever again through Verizon. I will only do in store pick up. NEVER ORDER A PHONE THROUGH DELIVERY. My new iPhone 13 pro got stolen and ups won't do anything about it. Are you guys able to track it? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Someone stole my phone from UPS
Anonymous
Not applicable

My trade in was stolen ups won’t do anything about it. Verizon on the other hand told me it would be taken care of only to find out it wasn’t. I’ve been patronized by a representative, who pretty much said without saying that I lied about my phone being stolen. When she finally enter the correct tracking number and seen that I had indeed shipped the phone , her tone became even more disgusting. I shipped my phone in Jan it’s now Aug. Verizon has taken my trade in credit of $300 (which was supposed to be $800) because they didn’t receive the device. I’m extremely upset and disappointed. 

0 Likes
Re: Someone stole my phone from UPS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your trade in to run smoothly. We're sorry to learn about the issues with UPS not getting the device to us. We have sent you a Private Note to get more details about what is going on.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes