Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switch2Verizon Rebate Fraudulent Offer
jlim24

I switched to Verizon from Sprint back in October and submitted the SWITCH2VERIZON rebate within 8 weeks of receiving the iphone 13 pro. I received an email notifying me to upload my final bill, which I submitted in December on the rebate tracking link webpage. I received the same email requesting a copy of my final Sprint bill a few weeks later. On January 25, 2022, I contacted customer service and emailed a copy to customer service representative, Ryan Clunk. He confirmed that my final bill was received, assured me that everything was taken care of, and that I would receive the rebate within 2 weeks. In February, I received an email saying that my rebate was invalid because it was processed through another submission. It was not processed through another submission. I emailed Ryan Clunk about the issue, but did not receive a response. 

I called Verizon again on March 8, 2022 to resolve this issue. I spoke with Sarah Belinda Davis, who apologized and said that the rebate would be promptly issued in 8-10 days and provided me with her email in case of any issues. On March 12, 2022, I again received an email saying that my rebate submission was invalid because it was processed through another submission. It was not processed through another submission. I emailed Sarah Belinda Davis on March 12 and again today, March 22, and have not received a response. 

Verizon's rebate offers are a massive fraud to get new customers to switch over. Verizon did not honor their rebate offer when I switched over my family of 5. Even after 2 customer service representatives confirmed that my submission will go through, I had to hang up and wait another 8-10 days only to get the same invalid notification. The customer service agents do not respond to emails sent to their email addresses provided to me during the call. What a waste of time. 

0 Likes