Trade-In Delivered to Verizon 2 Weeks Ago, Still Not Processed
amh1219

I sent my old phone to Verizon as a trade-in a couple of weeks ago, but never received a confirmation email with a "Submission ID" for me to track the status of the trade-in. UPS tracking confirms that my old phone was delivered to the Verizon warehouse on January 13th, but 2 weeks later I'm still getting calls and emails to send in my device.

What do I need to do in order to get this situation resolved and avoid having to pay the cost of my old device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade-In Delivered to Verizon 2 Weeks Ago, Still Not Processed
merlstrom3138
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you send your Trade-Ins using the UPS or FedEx Prepaid Label that Verizon provided? If you did,  schedule a Call Back and speak with a Representative.  The agent will be able to track it from your account.

My Trade-in for my second iPhone was just processed today. The trade-in was received by Verizon last November 9, 2021. It took 3 Call Backs to get this processed.  I am just glad that it finally came through. I guess patience and perseverance work.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Delivered to Verizon 2 Weeks Ago, Still Not Processed
merlstrom3138
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you send your Trade-Ins using the UPS or FedEx Prepaid Label that Verizon provided? If you did,  schedule a Call Back and speak with a Representative.  The agent will be able to track it from your account.

My Trade-in for my second iPhone was just processed today. The trade-in was received by Verizon last November 9, 2021. It took 3 Call Backs to get this processed.  I am just glad that it finally came through. I guess patience and perseverance work.

Good luck!

0 Likes