Trade In Device Issue $800.00
scarbo407

Where do I begin, THIS PROGRAM IS A LIE, however after talking to numerous amounts of Customer Service Rep's and Management, I am the Lier!!!    I was told I would get $800.00 for each trade in, was never told there was a New Plan involved, everything was done through the Chat line on Verizon. Sadly, to say they don't have my Conversation what was told to me. It is My word against theirs. I would have NEVER traded my phones in at all if I Knew this would happen.  They will not give me an Address to put in a Complaint, I guess I will call the Better Business Bureau and copy all these messages on the Community Board that were also told FALSE information. Been a customer for 18 years and Stockholder. This is nothing but a big mess, now it's the principal. Other Customers need to be known Please don't be taken advantaged like I was.         

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade In Device Issue $800.00
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to know about this experience and want to make sure you get the best promotion available to you, we have sent you a private note to assist you better. 

~Pam

0 Likes
scarbo407

Pam, if you can get me what was promised that would be wonderful. But it's hopeless. I am called a Lier, and this was never told the correct information. Sadly, there is no recorded of my chat online, the Customer rep. Gave us all incorrect information. Probably made their sale and we are the Losers. 800.00 each line that was promised. No Promotions and never told us we had to a submission online for the trade. This was just a big mess!!!!!      

0 Likes
Mandy629

I Have the same exact problem my phone was completely paid off I called into Verizon to ask him a question and Verizon said I was available for an upgrade with no issues to my phone at that time I respectfully declined I liked having my phone paid off.  WITHIN an hour after getting off the phone with Verizon my phone completely froze! I am in the middle of a court case and I need my phone!!!!!!! this was back in May. They told me they would give me I believe it was $750-$800 towards this iPhone 13 which pretty much only left a balance of $100  because of the trade and I gave them my phone!!!!. I have the receipt and I am still being charged 850 something dollars on my account for a phone that I told him I did not want that I wanted my phone fixed I guess this is how Verizon screws you over by over pricing their monthly bill  On top of neglecting  their customers! This makes me so upset because I have talk to multiple people with Verizon and even have the receipt for which I had to pay $100 activation fee which they told me I would not have to until I went to go check out. It’s like the way and they know that you’re desperate for a phone so they take it advantage of you! 
when I can just go to Xfinity mobile which piggybacks off of Verizon anyways and they literally give you a zoneFREE PHONE  my boyfriend had Verizon and now he has Xfinity mobile because I have Xfinity Internet as well as he does and he only pays $55/month for a brand new Apple Watch and a brand new iPhone 13 Pro Max with unlimited data and he did not have to trade in his old Apple Watch either! Oh did I mention that Xfinity gave him a $200 gift card for signing up? So disappointed and the way that we get taken advantage of and half the time the phone doesn’t work anyways! 
I am so upset with Verizon at this point. I have my old iPhone 5s also which I am not buying a brand-new iPhone 13 for my 13-year-old daughter. Who loses everything so I have a brand-new iPhone 5 that I don’t use anymore that works perfectly fine and it was a Verizon phone they said they will not activate it because it’s the phone is too old? That’s weird because my brother still has an iPhone 5 through Verizon. Shame on you Verizon. Your employees lied to me told me that my bill was actually going to be cheaper not to mention I have four devices through you guys and now my bill is $20 more expensive!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mandy629 I'm so sad to read of all the issues you have had with your device function, then getting a phone you did not want, and now paying more money. First I would like you to know that you are never forced to get a phone you don't want. You actually have to sign for a purchase so you can refuse and not get the phone. If you are within 30 days, you can still return it. I would be happy to take a look at your account to see why the bill is $20.00 more a month and find out what went wrong with the trade in promotion. We have sent you a Private Message here on this platform.

-Dolores

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to get the promotion you qualify for! I'm sorry to learn about what happened, and I'm here to help. I'm more than happy to take a closer look into your account, so I will also send you a Private Note. Thank you!

-Jordan

0 Likes