Trade-In Phone not processed and lost by carrier
manutanosong

Hi!

I am really frustrated by my situation.  I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 7+ years.  On 10/1 I took advantage of a trade in offer sent by Verizon thru text.

I sent my device on the prepaid UPS box.  After 32 days the link says information not available.  I contacted Verizon several times to fix this issue but the support members haven't resolve my issue and I am now 2 billing cycles into my "new" plan with no appraisal confirmation.   

At this point I will consider cancelling my plan and request my old phone back.

Hope Verizon can find a real solution to this problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Phone not processed and lost by carrier
manutanosong

Hi!

Still no support from Verizon or resolution to my problem 

0 Likes
THAiLU71

i have the same issue. When i called in to find out my lost phone, the lady working for trade in department tried to get away with the issue and she just hung up the phone. So rude and I just forgot her name. 

0 Likes
michealskinner

around the same problem. both my wife and i traded in phones but they only sent one return envelope so we sent both. everything worked it seems. But randomly a notice that my account was being adjusted and then my bill went quite a bit up. This was when they were offering 700 for iphone 10s earlier in 2021. I just thought something was miscalculated and didnt look into it. anyways i just checked my account and one of the phones is still on my account. Im angry. I am going to contact Verizon but just wanted to know if theres anyone who knows any number so I can just reach out to the right place. I dont think normal customer service would be able to help really... since this was about a year ago and i just noticed this 

0 Likes