Trade in Issue~~~~Haven't received the shipping material since I upgraded my phone two weeks.
CindyZ1

I upgrade my iphone to 13 Pro, and trade in the iPhone 11 pro max, I placed the order on Verizon App on 11/17/2021, I received the new phone after two days, but I haven't received the trade in material until today 11/29/2021, although I re-ordered it last Tue. I call the CS, but they just let me wait. I also chat on Verizon App, the CS absolutely didn't do anything, let me call Verizon CS. So, anyone can help me ? I only need a shipping material or a shipping label.... 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in Issue~~~~Haven't received the shipping material since I upgraded my phone two weeks.
Rlowrey

Yes, hi, Robert Lowrey here, EXTREMELY dissatisfied customer of now over 12 years. I'm having the same trade in issue with mine and my wife's iphones. They offered us a $550.00 per phone trade in for our existing iphones, but just received the return kits (with no instructions) after hours of annoying and rude chats. Right now I have been on hold for 1 HOUR and 4 MINUTES trying to get this resolved. Just received an insanely high bill (no coherent explanation.) I believe that their intent is to "run the clock out" on the trade in period so they can negate the trade in credit and charge full price for the phones.

Verizon- if you are monitoring this, rest assured once I get this sorted out (or don't) I'm kicking you to the durned curb unless you make this right. 

Robert Lowrey

0 Likes