Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in Issues - 1 out of 4 phones
JB0

I bought 4 new iPhone 13 Pros due to the trade in deal.  I never received an email with information about trading the phones in.  One of the Trade In team members tried to help me through starting the process through the link but it only let me process 1 of the phones.  The other 3 get an error:  "This device has previously been submitted for trade-in under another pending order, please try with different device."  I was able to get a trade in box & label for 1 of the 4 phones.  The Verizon employee told me to try putting all 4 phones in the one box and send them together.  I am afraid that I'll send them in and not get credit for all 4 and then will no longer will have the phones or proof that I sent in 4.  I have called the Trade In team 2 more times to see if they can fix the issue and get new shipping materials for the remaining 3 but no one seems to be able to get past the error message.  Has anyone tried sending in multiple phones in 1 box?  Will I end up loosing 4 phones and only processing 1?  

0 Likes
Re: Trade in Issues - 1 out of 4 phones
TickedOff2

Same problem. I traded my Galaxy for the IPhone 13 Pro Max and got Apple Watch 7. I was given the box to send my Galaxy phone back in. I sent it, it was received but my account shows the never got it and I am not receiving the credit for the trade in. Ticked off is being nice. I have spent hours the past 6 days on the phone with Verizon customer service trying to resolve this. Still nothing. They pass you around because they don’t want to resolve other issues preventing this. My account shows 2 pending orders. I did not order anything. Nobody knows how to remove or cancel these transactions. NIGHTMARE THAT WON’T END!!

0 Likes