Trade-in question
bsmith7174

On July 12 we placed an order to trade-in and upgrade our two phones. We were upgrading a 11 to a 13 Pro Max, and a 7 Plus to a 13. There were issues with this order which required me to go in-store to resolve on July 13. In order to resolve it, the Verizon employee had to cancel the existing order. We created a new identical order that included the same promotional trade-in credits for the old phones. The 13 Pro Max was available in-store so we received that one the same day, and the 13 is being shipped to us. When I look at our orders on our account, it still shows the trade-in phones attached to the old canceled order. The new order does not show the trade-ins. Are we still going to receive the trade-in boxes so we can send our old phones back to receive the promotional trade-in credit?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-in question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your customer loyalty is greatly apprecaited and I apologize for the confusion surrounding your equipment order. Yes, qualifying promotion trade-in credit can be transferred. 

-Yani

0 Likes
bsmith7174

Is there anything I need to do to ensure that the promotional credit is being correctly transferred to the final *correct* order?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bsmith7174 Have you received a conformation email? Please tell us more about the situation? 

-Evelyn

0 Likes
burymewithmybootson

Good luck in getting this resolved bsmith. I have had about the same issue that I have been trying to get resolved for about 3 weeks now. 5 chat sessions, 3 phone calls and 2 in store visits. Each has said they resolved the problem, I get an email that states that my trade in device was not the model that I said it was. It is. Now my perfect condition trade in phone that was estimated at $800 is rated at a $33 trade in value. Looking forward to spending hours on chat again today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello burywewithmybootson! We always want you to get the full promotion for your trade-in. I'm here to get you a resolution once and for all. To continue, I will send you a Private Note, in addition to this reply. 

-Jordan

0 Likes