Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-in question
bsmith7174

On July 12 we placed an order to trade-in and upgrade our two phones. We were upgrading a 11 to a 13 Pro Max, and a 7 Plus to a 13. There were issues with this order which required me to go in-store to resolve on July 13. In order to resolve it, the Verizon employee had to cancel the existing order. We created a new identical order that included the same promotional trade-in credits for the old phones. The 13 Pro Max was available in-store so we received that one the same day, and the 13 is being shipped to us. When I look at our orders on our account, it still shows the trade-in phones attached to the old canceled order. The new order does not show the trade-ins. Are we still going to receive the trade-in boxes so we can send our old phones back to receive the promotional trade-in credit?

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your customer loyalty is greatly apprecaited and I apologize for the confusion surrounding your equipment order. Yes, qualifying promotion trade-in credit can be transferred. 

-Yani

0 Likes
bsmith7174

Is there anything I need to do to ensure that the promotional credit is being correctly transferred to the final *correct* order?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bsmith7174 Have you received a conformation email? Please tell us more about the situation? 

-Evelyn

0 Likes
burymewithmybootson

Good luck in getting this resolved bsmith. I have had about the same issue that I have been trying to get resolved for about 3 weeks now. 5 chat sessions, 3 phone calls and 2 in store visits. Each has said they resolved the problem, I get an email that states that my trade in device was not the model that I said it was. It is. Now my perfect condition trade in phone that was estimated at $800 is rated at a $33 trade in value. Looking forward to spending hours on chat again today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello burywewithmybootson! We always want you to get the full promotion for your trade-in. I'm here to get you a resolution once and for all. To continue, I will send you a Private Note, in addition to this reply. 

-Jordan

0 Likes