Trade-in???!
ShadowPR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I traded in Samsung device and upgraded to new iPhone 13 Pro Max. The estimated trade-in value was $33.33 for 30 months. The Samsung was in excellent working condition without even any visible scratch. I even took a picture before I sent. However, now I see my appraisal as $0.00!!!!". I would have kept my perfectly working phone if this was what Verizon was going to do to me. I even recommended this offer to so many ppl. I even dont know whether am I going to receive my old phone back. Being a Verizon customer for so many years, I didnt expect such experience. Very angry!!!

Labels (1)
Re: Trade-in???!
NC32
Enthusiast - Level 1

Similar issue here with "iphone13 on us" lie - I feel swindled by Verizon and they have little care to fix it.  Need to figure out legal remedy.

0 Likes
Leknight42

Having a similar issue with them now. I traded in two devices, a zflip and an iPad. The flip showed up that it was a galaxy note. I called customer service and they were able to verify that the IMEI was not to a note but the flip. They fixed the issue. So it seems like there’s some theft going on in that department. In fact I’m still waiting on my payment for my iPad and it’s been almost four weeks. I’m definitely not going to send in a device again. This whole process make me wonder if I want to keep Verizon. Best bet is to call customer service and stay on top of them. Only way for it to get done. 

0 Likes
efbridges
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having similar issues and concerns

0 Likes