Unable to get service when I used to a week ago!
rgwoodward33

My iPhone 13 use to work fine but for the past few days, I can't find service anywhere I go!  No phone service and no internet!  I have tried turning the phone off and back on but it doesn't help.  Service that I do get is very spotty and I can't have a conversation to finish a sentence before it cuts off!  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to get service when I used to a week ago!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rgwoodward33 Thank you for reaching out here on this platform. I'm sorry to learn you are experiencing connection issues. Can you tell me if this happens at a specific location (indoors/outdoors)? Have you recently updated software or added new apps? What cit/state are you in? -Dolores

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get service when I used to a week ago!
l_angel

I have this same problem (Salt Lake City, Utah area). It started a couple of months ago with my old iPhone 6s and I assumed it was the old phone so I bought a brand new iPhone 13 mini. The new phone immediately started having the same problems. It will work fine for a while and then all of a sudden it starts searching for (and not finding) a connection. This causes it to overheat and drains the battery so fast that a charger can barely keep up. Then it will randomly start connecting again. Sometimes it goes for days or weeks without this problem and sometimes it happens multiple times a day. I have tried everything but nothing fixes the problem and there is no pattern to when/why it happens. It happens inside, outside, at home, at work, driving down the road—literally everywhere for no apparent reason. I've tried all of these things and more, repeatedly: restarting the phone, turning on/off airplane mode, changing cellular/data settings, checking for carrier services updates, and resetting network settings. Nothing works. Last weekend we had an emergency situation and had to call 911 and felt very fortunate that the phone actually worked because it had been useless for the entire day.

0 Likes