Upgraded to unlimited plan, activated today and unable to get the credit promised. Promo ends today
Mcabc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upgraded to iphone16 pro max. Chat agent sells me this unlimited plan and says I’ll get back  credit with current promotion which ends today 9/30/21. On chat waiting yesterday for about an hour, another 30 minutes today. Called 800-711-3400 and waiting for 30 minutes today.

I should have read on Yelp about the lack of customer service and how they bait you with promos. Been a long time customer, 2 lines but next upgrade I’ll be much more cautious who gets my business.

Labels (1)
Re: Upgraded to unlimited plan, activated today and unable to get the credit promised. Promo ends today
Skylark5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same. Long time customer, I responded to Verizon email saying my monthly plan was all set and all I had to do was add $5. So I tried to log in to My Verizon, but it wouldn't let me, after several attempts, I called Customer Service, waited online for a half an hour, finally got a real person who told me I had reached the wrong dept., they transferred me to a different dept, after a half an hour got another real person and she was really nice, she understood my problem, but before she could do anything about it, we got cut off.

The Chat bots are useless when you have a real problem. So I was finally able to log in online, I added the $5 and they accepted it, but it says my account is inactive and when I click to see what kind of Plan I have, it's blank. Tried calling Customer Service again, but they closed a half an hour ago. 

0 Likes