Verizon E-gift Card pin is invalid
bballmasta92189

I have spent the last four weeks and far too much time trying to get help from Verizon about 2 e-gift cards I was issued. They both have invalid PIN number and no one seems to be able to help me find a human who can get me valid ones - or re-issue me new gift cards. 

My wife and I traded in our iPhone X's for $110.00 credits which were issued as e-gift cards. I have tried to use them towards paying off my monthly bill and no matter what I do or who at Verizon tries to help me, I cannot get past the point of giving the PIN number. 

I have read other posts in the community that seem to have helped but nobody had responded to my comment on them.

This has been an incredibly awful process.  Is there anyone who can actually help??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon E-gift Card pin is invalid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bballmasta92189, allow us to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. We certainly want for you to get the trade in offer you deserve. We have sent you a Private Note to look further into this for you. 

-Christine

0 Likes
rschiec

Currently going through this runaround as well.  I used part of a balance of a gift card last month and now I'm trying to use the rest and... NOPE.  PIN is invalid.  Text chat is useless for support on this.

0 Likes
rschiec

I think I have this figured out.  The form that you use to enter the gift card information into is very glitchy.  If you are copying/pasting numbers into the fields required you have to make sure to click directly back into the dialog box before you put in the PIN or it will clear out the card number (and vice-versa).  When the browser page loses focus, it acts like you tried to submit a blank PIN if you are switching back to another app to copy it from.  Very irritating feature.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with any questions and concerns you have regarding your gift card. Please feel free to send us a Private Note for further assistance.*Angel

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy to hear this has been resolved, and appreciate your feedback, rschlec. We are here for support and only a Private Note away if needing assistance in the future! 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes