Verizon Signal/Service Has Worsened
seanmokou
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been with Verizon since I could remember. Always stuck with them since. It's always been the best, hands down. Until the past couple of years. It's definitely gotten worse. Areas where I've always had a good signal is now down to 1-2 bars with calls dropped. I've been living in the same place since 2015 in San Diego, CA (specifically Pacific Beach). I live right next to my business. I used to always have a good connection at work/home. Now it's 1-2 bars everyday. Also, dead zones have come out of no where. There's 2 in Pacific Beach now, in main areas. One has been a dead zone for a year or so. Now, my gym-route is the new one. Started about 2 months ago. Maybe a little less. This dead zone is about a mile long on Mission Boulevard. I can't make calls, browse the web, or even send a text. 0 bars. No connection. This has never been a problem until very recent.

This is also a problem at my parents home in El Cajon, CA. They barely have any coverage now and can barely make calls without Wi-Fi. It's pretty frustrating.

I'm definitely considering switching to T-Mobile now. I actually went into a store today to figure out my options and they seem pretty promising. 

What's going on Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Signal/Service Has Worsened
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our number one goal is to keep you connected! We would like to see what is going on with your service and get everything working for as it should. Please send us a Private Note so that we can better assist you with your connection concerns.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
seanmokou
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not familiar with sending a private note. This is the first time I've been on this community forum. And I'm not sure what extra information I need to give you guys when it's just about Verizon's service worsening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I regret knowing you're having issues with your data connection, I'm sure that's a worrisome feeling. Not to worry, luckily you have me here to help! I'd love to take a look to see what could be occuring, how does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes