Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Store gave me open box iphone 13
Iphne11user

I ordered iphone13 and pickup from store same day.  They gave me Iphone 13 and box were open. They told me box is open, after they process everything.  I asked him to replace and gave un-open iphone. He did not. He told me I should return/exchange using website.  Return/exchange is costing $50.  Did you experience something similar ?   How do I know phone is used, refurbished or brand new ?   

Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon Store gave me open box iphone 13
Iphne11user

Victra San Diego Westview Pkwy
Verizon Authorized Retailer

10754 Westview Pkwy,
San Diego, CA 92126

858 689-6871

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Congrats on your new phone. Making sure you are aware of the quality of your device is important. We do not sell open-boxed devices at our Corporate store locations. Which store location did you visit https://vz.to/2m0xCTh

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Iphne11user

Victra San Diego Westview Pkwy

10754 Westview Pkwy,
San Diego, CA 92126

858 689-6871

0 Likes
Iphne11user

I ordered online from verizon website and pickup from store. 

0 Likes
Iphne11user

-This is the correct store- Previously I copy/paste wrong store. Please advise, How can I verify phone is brand new. It is only 3 days, I can return and cancel the service but I prefer to verify first if possible.  I look at the last reset date  after I activate phone and it was Jun 2022.   I wou

Victra Poway

13455 Poway Rd,
Poway, CA 92064
5.2 mi
858 668-3153

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.  *Mabell

0 Likes
Iphne11user

sent private message to user : Mabell

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is odd, devices that are shipped to stores are not the store's inventory.  The device should have been sealed.  If I may ask, did you ask the store to notate on your account that the device's package was opened,so when doing the return, you are not charged for opening the package? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the information. We'd love to review this situation further. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Iphne11user! We understand the situation about the opened box you received. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this together and find out the best resolution.

0 Likes