Verizon Trade In Issue
joychak
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently trade in old iPhone X device and upgraded to new iPhone 13 device. The estimated trade-in value was $800. The old device was in excellent working condition without even any visible scratch. I even took a picture before I sent. However, I now found a message posted in my account "On Oct 10 we evaluated the condition of your device and found it to be different than indicated and adjusted the value from $800.00 to $0.00.". I am not sure if this trade-in option is real or not. I even dont know whether am I going to receive my old phone back. Being a Verizon customer for last 15+ years, I didnt expect such experience. Very disappointed.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Trade In Issue
ShadowPR
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing just happened to me!!! I am so angry! Would have kept my perfectly working phone if I knew they were going to play me like this.

efbridges
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a similar concern on an upcoming iPhone 6 exchange

zschast
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing happened to me. Phone was in perfect working order as evident by it being used right up to when I mailed it in.  Credit was reduced to zero dollars.  I've been on hold with them for nearly three hours...  I started my trade near the end of November 2021 which is right about when all of the other comments were posted.  It seems their is either a glitch or an unethical ruse being run by Verizon. 

0 Likes