Verizon e-Gift Card - invalid PIN number
tsboline

I have spent the last two weeks and far too much time trying to get help from Verizon about a e-gift card I was issued. It has an invalid PIN number and no one seems to be able to help me find a human who can get me a valid one - or re-issue me a gift card. 

I traded in my last iPhone for a $66.00 credit which was issued as a e-gift card. I have tried to use it towards paying off my monthly bill and no matter what I true or who at Verizon tries to help me, I cannot get past the point of giving the PIN number. 

I reached out to this community page two weeks ago and private messaged with a representative who said she received authorization to re-issue me the e-gift card and it would show up in my inbox within the next day or two. That was TWO WEEKS ago and I cannot locate that original message - it is no longer in my message center on this page. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Surely Verizon can do better than this!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon e-Gift Card - invalid PIN number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry for the trouble with your gift card. We want ot make sure this is taken care of. Were you able to check you spam or junk folder for the reissued gift card?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
tsboline

Yes, I check my spam folder daily. I never received it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about all the trouble, tsboline. We're happy to help. Please reply to our private note to get started. We'll be standing by.  ~Aaron

0 Likes
bballmasta92189

I am also having this exact same issue and nobody at Verizon can help me.  I have spent hours on the phone between the rebate department, customer service, finance, trade in center and many more and nobody knows what they're doing.  Can someone please help me???????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, bballmasta92189. We understand that this is important for you. We sent you a Private Note so we can continue working together. 

-Jason

0 Likes
slangomez
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did anyone ever help you? I am having same issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you contacted our Giftcard support by calling 800-876-4141? What happened when you called?-Bobby Johnson

0 Likes