Trade-in issue
jaguilar5213

Back in December 2021 Verizon was offering $800 for select trade-ins when upgrading to a new Iphone 13. I traded in a Iphone 11 and Iphone XS Max which qualified for the $800 each. After Sending the phones using the kit they provided Verizon claimed they never received the phones (even though the UPS tracking number said both were delivered within the 30 days). After 6 different 2 hour long phone calls over the next 7 months, suddenly they found the phones in the warehouse. The only catch is that now the phones don't qualify for the trade in amount. I was told there's nothing they can do and I am out $1600 and my two phones. This is ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jaguilar5213-

Our goal is to ensure you get your trade in credit without any issues. I am sorry to hear that it has taken that long without a solution. Please respond to my private note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes
jaguilar5213

I would like to get the trade-in value (440 per line) i was told i would get on July 12th since i cannot get the 800 per line i was originally told i would be getting. 

0 Likes
Mad04

They are doing the same thing to me. I traded in 2   iPhones, they say they only received 1 of the phones. It’s been 6 months of calls and me screaming and no results! I’ve been with Verizon for over 22 years and this is how they treat loyal customers! I’m ready to be done with them but here’s a big catch (I have 3 total phones 2 that are getting promo and 1 that is not) If I cancel they want me to pay balance of $2,444.00 and they will be keeping my phones. Say what! Are you kidding me!  They will not give back my mint condition phones way because they already sold them!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to start a new conversation on the most relevant board. Thanks!