Verizon trade-in is unreliable and NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!! Don't waste your time or money!!!!!!!!!!!
UnhappyWithVerizon1

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 11 years... That is going to stop at the 1st of the year!!! We were  offered two new Iphone 13 pro's if we would trade in our Iphone 12's  which were both over 50% paid off. We received the new phones and promptly sent in our old phones. They received the old phones within two weeks (UPS ground with tracking). Now on this month bill they are attempting to charge us for the remaining payments for our old phones. No credit given/nothing!!! When trading in the old phones they stated since they were over half paid off that we would not get billed for the remaining payments on the phone as the credit would cover the $400ish that was still owed on the phones. Now we are getting billed for the remaining payments on the old phone and we do not have the old phones to sell or trade in elsewhere. They stated they could not ship them back to us..... I either want my old phone back so I can sell it- Or they need to credit the $400 they are adding to our next bill. What a bunch of shysters!!!!!!!!!!! Verizon is a joke!!!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon trade-in is unreliable and NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!! Don't waste your time or money!!!!!!!!!!!
SuzK

Been reading these horror stories about trade-in credits (trying to decide whether to send the old phone by UPS or go directly to a Verizon store). According to the documents I received when purchasing the new phone, the old phone must be received within 30 days after which I should receive the trade-in credits within 1-2 billing cycles. Did you wait the 1-2 billing cycles before posting this comment?

0 Likes