Very Poor Coverage
tdhawkes

We have noticed with in the past 6 -8 months, the service had gone down tremendously.   We have 4 people in our home all with new iPhone 13 and get horrible service in and around our home.  It seems to be happening everywhere we go.  We live in a suburb area and continually lose reception or drop calls in our driveway, driving down our street.  it seems to be getting worse.  I have called a couple times and keep getting the same answers.  There seems to be a problem and you know about it but it is not getting fixed.  

The zip codes in our area are 13502, 13492, 13501.

Can we please get a little more details on the problem and how it is being handled.  I really do not want to have to go through switching providers.  But It is getting to that point, not just for me but for many other people in our area as well.

Tricia

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very Poor Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tdhawkes, we know how important it is to have reliable services and would not want to lose you over this. May we ask how far from your location do  you have to be before you are able to use your services without issues? What kind of signal do you usually see on your devices (ex: 5G, 4G/LTE, 3G, etc)?

-Christine

0 Likes