activation of Iphone 13 pro max
grlnascarfan

I am trying to activate my 13 pro max and I cant get past the 'Verify yoour identity' page. There is no 'continue' button after I put in my pin and I know my pin is correct because I just entered it on my desktop to do this! Please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: activation of Iphone 13 pro max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, grlnascarfan. You have an excellent new phone. Please make sure that your old phone is turned off and the Find My iPhone feature is turned off as well on the old phone. Then follow the instructions on the Activte and Set Up section at this link https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-iphone-13-pro-max/ to activate your new phone and keep us posted.

-Antonio

0 Likes
bwhy10

call this number and then pick tech support. Verizon inside sales 18002564646. They helped me activate my phone in one call. I called the customer service number multiple times, which all failed to activate or follow up. 

0 Likes
Jillcox4u

I am in bed after surgery cant walk for 6 weeks. i purchased htis phone and went to apple and verizon agent couldnt help activate. prepaid , then today at 4 oclocl i started the process online, then via phone because she said i needed a higher tier tech support than her. begged her not to hang up r lose me and she did. then they closed. i am stuck in bed with hip surgery and cant activate the phone from old one. everything seems to work but making calls. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jillcox4u. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes