how to cancel monthly insurance on new phone
Mimipoppi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told to purchase product insurance when I purchased phone for at least 30 days now I want to cancel, how do I do this

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to cancel monthly insurance on new phone
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
  • How do I cancel Verizon Mobile Protect?

All device protection options continue to renew each month until canceled, and are billed directly to your mobile account. You can cancel your device protection option at any time and receive a prorated refund of your monthly charge.

You can remove Verizon Mobile Protect from your account at any time from the Add-ons and apps page in My Verizon. Upon canceling, you'll receive a prorated refund of your monthly charge.

DO NOT remove Verizon Mobile Protect if you want to switch to another device protection option. If you do, you may lose your device protection eligibility. Instead, go to the Add-ons and apps page in My Verizon and enroll in the device protection option you want. You'll be prompted to remove Verizon Mobile Protect during the enrollment process.

Note: If you cancel Verizon Mobile Protect, your current device won't be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect or any other device protection option unless it meets the eligibility requirements.

From  Verizon Mobile Protect FAQs 

View solution in original post

Re: how to cancel monthly insurance on new phone
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
  • How do I cancel Verizon Mobile Protect?

All device protection options continue to renew each month until canceled, and are billed directly to your mobile account. You can cancel your device protection option at any time and receive a prorated refund of your monthly charge.

You can remove Verizon Mobile Protect from your account at any time from the Add-ons and apps page in My Verizon. Upon canceling, you'll receive a prorated refund of your monthly charge.

DO NOT remove Verizon Mobile Protect if you want to switch to another device protection option. If you do, you may lose your device protection eligibility. Instead, go to the Add-ons and apps page in My Verizon and enroll in the device protection option you want. You'll be prompted to remove Verizon Mobile Protect during the enrollment process.

Note: If you cancel Verizon Mobile Protect, your current device won't be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect or any other device protection option unless it meets the eligibility requirements.

From  Verizon Mobile Protect FAQs