Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
iMessage cannot select phone number
Kchakon

Hello, yesterday I switched from T mobile to Verizon service and upgraded from an 8 plus to a 13. Unfortunately I cannot select my phone number to send and receive text messages from iMessage, I keep receiving an error pop up box that says an error was made in activation. I have tried so many things, talked with Apple and Verizon and it persists. Can anyone help? This is very frustrating 

0 Likes
Re: iMessage cannot select phone number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Welcome to the Verizon family, Kchakon. We want to ensure your device is up and running properly at all times. Let's take a closer look into your iMessages. Just to confirm, did you port in your number from your old provider? Have you followed the steps here, http://spr.ly/6601MAeMB? -Danielle

0 Likes