iPhone 13 Data Useage
DOBERDANK

Last week I bought an iPhone 13 and it seems to be using a lot of data.  Previously I had an old Android and I really liked it, it never used much data at all.  I have a data plan with On Star in my car.  A couple of days ago I was driving and only using Google Maps (for about 20 minutes) and within a 10 minute span On Star sent me 3 texts that said I went from 20% left on my plan to 0%.  I have never received texts from On Star before.   I really don't know much about iPhones (I'm trying) but I turned off Cellular Data and deleted some of my apps.  Last month with my Android I only used 1.46 GB from my Verizon 16 GB plan.  There must be something else I can do.  I don't feel like I should have to delete apps that I'm used to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 13 Data Useage
PaulBergh

I also recently switched to an iPhone (iPhone 13 Max Pro from a Samsung s10). However, since you also have a 5G phone, you really probably need one of the unlimited plans from your provider. I don't even think one can upgrade to a 5G mobile phone on Verizon wireless w/o an accompanying unlimited plan.

0 Likes