iPhone promo 9/2021
Jills1

Has anyone else had an issue getting your trade-in promo from September 2021? I’m going on six months of fighting with Verizon for an $1100 trade-in promo on a new iPhone 13 preorder. I’ve contacted Verizon at least one time a month since then.
In December 2021 was issued over a $300 credit for being charged $41.04 a month for the iPhone I purchased. The representative that gave me that credit detailed that credit as my trade-in. When it wasn’t not the trade-in price it was a credit for my charges up to that point being charge for a phone I paid for. Now all I get is the runaround and no $1100 credit for a perfectly good Iphone  that I trade it in.  6 MONTHS of this,  DO NOT TRADE YOUR PHONE IN!!!’

I am almost to the point I’m going with another carrier and letting Verizon take me to court and shutting off my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone promo 9/2021
klkrause

I am having exactly the same problem with 5 phones on my account!!! This is driving me crazy.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone promo 9/2021
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! How can I be of assistance to you today?

*Angela

0 Likes