returns and or exchanges
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey I wanna know the truth behind this and it is about returns, is this true that when you do two returns and or 2 exchanges that you cannot return a device until you have paid half of the device off if you decide to do an early upgrade and have to pay the upgrade and taxes on a different phone as I tried to do an return Tuesday to get a different phone but it did not work out in my favor at all, can someone look into my account under orders to see if I did 2 exchanges or 2 returns and let me know and I will go from there on, and I understand if I have to keep the current device I have until half of it has been paid off and then I'll do an early upgrade when the time comes to do so, I still am enjoying the device that I have as of now though, 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: returns and or exchanges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! I can most definitely assist you with your account. Please send me a Private Message, so I can review your account. To answer your question, and exchange and/or a return is not the same as when you upgrade.

Under our Worry-Free Guarantee, you can return/exchange any device you purchase from us as long as it's 30 days or less from your date of purchase.

When you purchase a phone on our Device Payment agreement, you pay the taxes based on the retail price of the phone, and depending on what state you live in. Then every month after that, you pay a low monthly amount. 

If you already have a Device Payment agreement on the line you want to upgrade, you have to pay off the full remaining balance of that Device Payment agreement before you can upgrade.

I will explain more once you send me a Private Message. 

*Ana

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok Ana

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Then I see that option that you can do an early upgrade once half is paid on that device of whatever you have, am I correct Ana as I see it under devices in the middle where it says upgrade early of the device that I have, 

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey I wanna know the truth behind this and it is about returns, is this true that when you do two returns and or 2 exchanges that you cannot return a device until you have paid half of the device off if you decide to do an early upgrade and have to pay the upgrade and taxes on a different phone as I tried to do an return Tuesday to get a different phone but it did not work out in my favor at all, can someone look into my account under orders to see if I did 2 exchanges or 2 returns and let me know and I will go from there on, and I understand if I have to keep the current device I have until half of it has been paid off and then I'll do an early upgrade when the time comes to do so, I still am enjoying the device that I have as of now though, 

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Then I see that option that you can do an early upgrade once half is paid on that device of whatever you have, am I correct Ana as I see it under devices in the middle where it says upgrade early of the device that I have, 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a good question. Let's take a look to see if that's an option for you. In order to do this, I need to access your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6002zIVfy

*Debbie

0 Likes