stop charging for international plans over and over when they are needed for only one month and it is set to that on the phone.
joshrothb
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon keeps on charging me $200 a month extra for international plan even though I used only for one month and even though their employee changed the setting to stop charging the international plan, every month my bill is up 200 dollars and I keep calling and no one is able to stop it. Verizon either totally incompetent or fraudsters - or both!

Labels (1)
Re: stop charging for international plans over and over when they are needed for only one month and it is set to that on the phone.
MTRegularGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used the International Plan for two months, and it was scheduled to be removed at the end of our trip. Instead, Verizon keeps charging us. Despite multiple phone calls and countless hours with customer "service" we keep getting charged! All the customer service reps say they have take care of the problem but after we hang up nothing has changed. Very, very frustrating. What do we have to do? Switch to a different carrier?

Re: stop charging for international plans over a
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be sad if you left us. I would love to help. Please meet us in a private message so we can further help. 

-Amber

0 Likes
Re: stop charging for international plans over a
VS15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem with VERIZON.  I am being charged $200 a month even though I cancelled the international plan two days after returning after a two-week trip.  It is the third month of charges.  I have spent hours chatting and having person to person calls with each representative stating the charges will be removed and the international plan cancelled, yet I keep getting charged.  Also, the account keeps showing the international plan active even when the representative states is shows cancelled.  Each attempt I make to cancel results in a statement on the VERIZON website to try again later - transaction not complete.  If not resolved and refunded back fees on a service I cancelled, I will be forced to leave VERIZON and go with another carrier.  VERIZON will still owe me refund of fees I did not authorize to be charged. 

Re: stop charging for international plans over and over when they are needed for only one month and it is set to that on the phone.
rozinian

5 year verizon customer with the same issue. Activated for a three month deployment and on month 5 now of charges. Technician also lied to me about removing it last month and giving a refund. Now I'm going through it again.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rozinian, we are sorry to read about your issue with internation plan charges. We would be happy to take a closer look to understand what is going on to move towards a resolution. We will be sending a Private Note as well so that we can discuss specific details there. We look forward to assisting you.

-Andi

0 Likes