Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stop charging for international plans over and over when they are needed for only one month and it is set to that on the phone.
joshrothb

verizon keeps on charging me $200 a month extra for international plan even though I used only for one month and even though their employee changed the setting to stop charging the international plan, every month my bill is up 200 dollars and I keep calling and no one is able to stop it. Verizon either totally incompetent or fraudsters - or both!

Re: stop charging for international plans over and over when they are needed for only one month and it is set to that on the phone.
MTRegularGuy

I used the International Plan for two months, and it was scheduled to be removed at the end of our trip. Instead, Verizon keeps charging us. Despite multiple phone calls and countless hours with customer "service" we keep getting charged! All the customer service reps say they have take care of the problem but after we hang up nothing has changed. Very, very frustrating. What do we have to do? Switch to a different carrier?

0 Likes
Re: stop charging for international plans over a
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be sad if you left us. I would love to help. Please meet us in a private message so we can further help. 

-Amber

0 Likes