trade in issue
gic0rd
Enthusiast - Level 2

on October 8 2021 I bought a iPhone 13 pro trade in an iPhone Xin perfect condition  I got the submission approval for value of $800 ($26.67X30)that was going to be deducted from the iPhone payments, and now its been almost a year and I still haven't get the trade in deducted from my bill. I have called costumer service about ten time and still no solution to this issue.  

I have been costumer of Verizon fro many many years and I feel not appreciated as a costumer when they are not resolving this after 11 months

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand it's important that you are able to get assistance with our Trade-in. We would be happy to take a look at your trade-in value further. We will be sending you a Private Note shortly

BriannaL_VZW

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, giC0rd. We appreciate your many years with us and this is never the experience we want you to have. We are here to help and I'm confident that we may turn this around. Do you have a Submission ID available? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
gic0rd
Enthusiast - Level 2

submission id 230253869709633

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@gic0rd ,

Thank you for the ID, but there is no such trade found with that information: https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradeinstatus.html . Without a received trade, you would not receive any trade credits.

-Russell

0 Likes
gic0rd
Enthusiast - Level 2

that is the number in the letter I received from Verizon a year ago.   Sadly I have been dealing with this for a year now I have copies and every information you guys ask but is not resolution to the problem.   I still paying the full amount every day and my in Perfect condition iPhone X that I trade in is gone.   It is frustrating that no one knows how to resolve the problem. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand it's important that you are able to get assistance with our Trade-in. We would be happy to take a look at your trade-in value further. We will be sending you a Private Note shortly

BriannaL_VZW

Anna26
Enthusiast - Level 1

On 9/10/22 - I finally decided to upgrade 3 lines after multiple offers from Verizon for the IPhone 14 upgrade. I called support and was told I don't need to change my unlimited plan (which turned out be so not true later to get the full trade-in promo value of $800). 10/27/22 - After 5 calls to get the trade-in corrected - only one line is now fixed. Plan had to be updated to 5 G Play more. I am still waiting for the other 2 lines to be fixed. I have been a loyal customer for 18 years and do not deserve to be treated this way. Verizon has been very deceiving in its practice and  felt one last time I will stick with them. Each time I call a rep will time me it is being taken care of , i will be patient and spend over one hour online - this is getting ridiculous. Is there anyone who actually did not have any issue with a trade-in offer? Still waiting for promo credit $800 from Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Dealing with promotional issues can certainly be a headache. Rest assured we value your 18 years of loyalty to the company and want to make things rights. Please send us a Private Note to further assist you. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
NikkiDee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you receive it yet? Having the same issue. They gave me $51 instead of $440. Crazy how many people had the same issue!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a closer look, please send us a Private Note.

*Gen

0 Likes